Battlezone PS4 Pro Support Announced
Rebellion is thrilled to reveal that Battlezone supports PS4 Pro, offering a more vibrant experience, making piloting the galaxy’s most powerful tank feel even more real. The new 1.02 Patch, adds PS4 Pro support, ready for the system’s launch on November 10th. Also adds balancing tweaks and fixes.
Following great feedback from players, it features a number of balancing changes, particularly across the ‘EASY’ difficulty setting, as well as minor performance and bug fixes.
Check its official launch trailer down below:
” 1.02 Patch Notes
Added PS4 Pro support
– Increased super-sampling resolution.
– Improved dynamic lighting in the Cobra cockpit.
– Increased reflective lighting resolution.
– Balancing changes.
– Defend and Convoy missions are more balanced.
– Difficulty randomisation more even throughout campaign.
– Enemy rank scaling more balanced throughout campaign.
– Bug, performance fixes and other changes.
– Improved clarity of particle effects.
– Fixed a rare framerate hitch during hangar sequence.
– Fixed rare physics issue that caused players to leave game world.
– Minor enemy behaviour tweaks.
For more information about Battlezone check its official website.