Away: Journey to the Unexpected Available Tomorrow On Switch
Indie developer Aurélien Regard and publisher Playdius released yesterday Away: Journey to the Unexpected for the PS4, tomorrow the game will be available for the Switch, the PC version will arrive on February 13th.
Away: Journey to the Unexpected is a first person adventure game that combines action, negotiation and rogue-lite elements, all rendered beautifully in a distinctive anime-inspired style.
Check the launch trailer down below:
In Away, you’re not a fighter or a hero, but you are great at making kick-ass friends! Many of the colourful characters you meet in game, from robotic cowboy bounty hunters to bizarre space oddities, can be recruited to fight alongside you – it’s up to you to convince them to join the team! Away is the creation of renowned French developer Aurélien Regard, working alongside Rayman level designer Jean-Matthieu Gennisson.
• Colourful and unique visuals created by renowned artist and developer Aurélien Regard (The Next Penelope)
• A refreshing, light-hearted story packed full of adventure and humour
• A first person adventure with fast-paced combat and rogue-lite elements
• A vast cast of quirky characters to meet, convince and recruit to fight for you
• Underpinned by an anime-inspired soundtrack
Away: Journey to the Unexpected will be available for $16,99 / 16,99€ / £13,49 and localised into English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.
Don’t miss any of the latest news at – Gaming Instincts.