Attu Games are releasing a closed beta demo of Feudal Alloy
Attu Games are releasing a closed beta demo of their new fish-controlled metroidvania Feudal Alloy on February 20, 2018.
Feudal Alloy is a metroidvania-style action RPG with fish-controlled medieval robots. Explore an unusual medieval world with a fish-controlled robot Attu, improve your combat techniques and skills by smashing many kinds of mechanic creatures and talk to other inhabitants using animated dialogues in a hand-drawn world made by a two-member team.
Feudal Alloy Features:
- Attu is an ordinary farmer robot who lives in a small cottage in the sunflower fields. He has been living a simple but pleasant life until a bunch of outlaws attacked the village, stole their oil supplies and burnt his house. Fortunately he managed to grab his old sword and fled into the woods.
- Fish-controlled medieval robots!.
- Dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves.
- A lot of different equipment that change both player appearance and attributes
- A dialogue system – animated bubbles.
- A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with wide range of enemies, bosses and side quests.
- Varied hand-drawn environments.
- Loot, a lot of loot!.
- Hidden collectibles.
- Secret areast.
About Attu Games:
Attu Games is a tiny two-member studio from the Czech Republic. We’re small but passionate about making games We’ ve already released one commercially successful game – a puzzle platformer Toby: The Secret Mine. It came out on all main platforms – Steam (PC,Mac,Linux), Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo WiiU, iOS, Android, AppleTV and it took about one and a half years to make. We do almost everything by ourselves except music and some sound effects. We handle all game design, programming, art and animations, level design, story and dialogues etc.
Check out the Trailer:
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!