Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has received a huge new patch today, version 1.1.2 of the game now is available across all platforms and introduces River Raids mode, new skills, and abilities.
Update 1.1.2 went live earlier this morning featuring the River Raids as part of the Yule season content, players get to raid parts of England for loot and other rewards. The new game mode adds a lot of replay value to the game and it’s free for all players.
The patch also features six new skills: Assassin Carry, Assassin Slide, Power Stroke, Arrow Looter, Fight Ready, Long Ship Brace. Three new abilities in the Berserker Trap, Battle Cry, and Shoulder Bash. Berserker Trap essentially works as the hallucination arrows from recent games. The Battle Cry is a strength buff that also terrorizes surrounding enemies.
Check below the full changelog via Ubisoft:
- Runes and used resources to upgrade Berserker gear will be returned to the player inventory when an item is lost.
- Improved vibration feedback during fishing. Fishing goes BRRRR.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to leave disguise mode if players perform any attack while riding.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from catching fish in the sea or on coastlines.
- Addressed an issue that caused a school of fish to take a long time to respawn after one was caught.
- Items purchased at the Animus Store will only be given to players after returning to England from Vinland.
- Changed predator charge attack animations to give players a little more time to react.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the fabric from being available. Everyone liked that.
- Added date of purchase to items listed in the owned section of the store.
- Removed diamond rune slots from gear set pieces other than torsos. Runes that were slotted into these will be returned to the player inventory.
- Addressed various graphics or lighting issues.
- Addressed various texture issues.
- Addressed an issue that caused explosion VFX to be missing when oil jars explode. Oil jars will now go BOOM.
- (PS4/PS5) The Muspell Warg mount will now burn with the fires of Hel!
- The blood of your enemies will now soil all clothing.
- Addressed various character or NPC animation issues.
- Addressed various clipping issues.
- Addressed an issue that prevented visual effects of the Draugr set to be displayed.
- Addressed an issue that caused arrows to disappear from the quiver after reequipping the bow from the inventory.