Assassin’s Creed Origins – The Curse of the Pharaohs Trailer
Ubisoft has unveiled a brand new trailer along with some details, for Assassin’s Creed Origins’ upcoming Curse of the Pharaohs DLC. You can read below the full details of what’s included in the game’s $40 season pass:
- DLC 1 – The Hidden Ones: This story-driven expansion builds upon the growth of the Brotherhood, taking players years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Origins as they clash with an occupying Roman force in a new region. This expansion will extend the level cap, allowing players to keep on making their character progress. Available in January, 2018.
- DLC 2 – The Curse of the Pharaohs: In this story-driven expansion focusing on Egyptian mythology, players will fight against undead pharaohs and explore a new, mystical realm. During their journey, players will encounter famed Egyptian beasts such as Anubis warriors, scorpios and more, as they investigate the cause of the curse that has brought the dead pharaohs back to life. The Curse of the Pharaohs will increase the level cap further and introduce brand new Abilities. Available in March, 2018.
- The Roman Centurion and Horus Packs: Two exclusive add-on packs including a new outfit, weapons, shield and mount. Available in November, 2017.
- A package of 500 Helix Credits, Available at the launch of the game.
- An exclusive rare weapon, the Calamity Blade. Available at the launch of the game.
Assassin’s Creed Origins will be out October 27 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Check out the Trailer:
Curse of the Pharaohs, the third major expansion for Assassin’s Creed Origins, takes Bayek to find a mysterious artifact in Thebes, where he immediately runs into much more than he bargained for. Instead of the mortal and deceitful Order of the Ancients, he finds undead pharaohs materializing in the streets and slaughtering civilians. The Pharaoh’s Curse, as the locals call it, likely has something to do with all the grave robbers treating the Valley of the Kings like a strip mine for antiquities, forcing Bayek to hunt down key artifacts linked to each pharaoh in order to put them to rest.
Curse of the Pharaohs’ map is a vast new territory filled with surprises. There’s Thebes, a massive city that boasts famous sights like the temples of Karnak and Luxor. Across the Nile, you’ll find the Valley of the Kings, pitted with the plundered tombs of Egyptian royalty. And as he works to quell the spirits of each restless pharaoh, Bayek finds his way into their individual afterlives, which exist as big, self-contained open worlds connected to portals in their tombs. The Egyptian underworld is dazzling and strange, with exotic loot, majestic barges that float across fields of reeds, and mythical creatures that stand sentry against the living. Keep a careful eye out, or you might have a run-in with the Anubis-like guards that patrol the landscape – or worse, the camel-sized scorpions that make hippos and crocodiles look like stuffed animals.
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news – Here!