Agony Unrated Releasing on 31th October
Madmind Studio has finished the development of the uncensored version of Agony UNRATED , the game will be made available for free on 29th October for all Agony Kickstarter backers. Agony UNRATED will make its debut this Halloween, 31th October.
Agony Unrated is separate title produced and published by Madmind Studio and without the involvement of any publishers. Agony Unrated features a full-fledged story mode as well as an open challenge system that randomly generates levels for players to explore and survive to gain new Highscores.
Check this trailer down below:
Agony throws players in the midst of hell where they strive to stay alive and solve the riddle behind the mysterious Red Goddess; architect of this place of sorrow and pain, and the sole entity with knowledge of how escape… but there is more to the story than it seems. Haunted by nightmare creatures, players gain the ability to possess demons and other souls to find their way out of hell.
“Agony UNRATED – changes from the basic version:
- Improved quality of character models and textures,
- New types of threats – Traps,
- New types of environmental threats,
- New types of static opponents,
- A new, more extensive and useful character development system,
- Volumetric lighting,
- Normal Mode and Hard Mode with more opponents and puzzles,
- Completely new type of environment – the Forest, added to the procedurally generated Agony Mode, which now also
- includes additional traps and boss fights,
- 8 different endings in the Story Mode,
- Possibility to follow the story mode as a Sukkub,
- Sukkub Mode and Agony Mode are unlocked at the first start of the game,
- Many new, uncensored scenes,
- Black and red image filter, inspired by the Agony trailers,
- World map and minimap,
- The possibility of setting up a fire and killing some opponents as a martyr,
- Sacrificial altars,
- New and modified paths for the player,
- Numerous technical improvements to the basic version of the game and much more.”
Full Press Release – GamesPress.
Dont miss any of the latest gaming news at – Gaming Instincts.