Huge Update For Endless Space 2
Amplitude Studios announced today a huge new update for its 4X sci-fi galactic conquest game, Endless Space® 2. The update includes the new time-shifting Riftborn civilization, multiplayer gameplay, AI and Battle improvements. Set in the same universe as Endless Space® and its fantasy-themed spin-off Endless Legend™ , Endless Space® 2 is a turn-based, space-strategy game that expands the popular Endless universe even further.
Watch the new features of the Riftborn civilization in this gameplay video here:
“Our team has worked hard on getting the multiplayer ready for players and we can’t wait to hear what everyone thinks,” says Romain de Waubert de Genlis, Creative Director at Amplitude Studios. “This Early Access iteration is a great opportunity for us to make sure that Multiplayer is optimal for the release.
The New Endless Space 2 Update Includes:
- The Riftborn civilization: Featuring gameplay that revolves around a unique mechanic, the control of time, which they use to their advantage to completely change the course of the game.
- Multiplayer: Up to eight players can go head to head and battle for supremacy.
- New galaxy shapes: The universe is expanding with a Spiral-8 and an Ovoid galaxy.
- More life to the galaxy: New solar winds, nebulas and trading ships.
- AI ameliorations: Enhanced AI in Diplomacy and Battle.
- Improvements to the Battle System and Technology Tree.
- New tutorial for “Advanced” players: Offering tips and support for those more experienced players of the game.”
For more information about the game visit its Official Website.