Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner M∀RS Launches September 6th
Konami Digital Entertainment announced today that Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS will release on PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR, and PC via Steam on September 6th. Players can pre-order the game starting today for all platforms.
Check out the introduction trailer of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS, showcasing the games’ features:
“Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS is the remaster of the original title with beautifully enhanced graphics and re-engineered audio made for next-generation consoles and PCs. Players will be immersed in exhilarating high-speed mech-action combat all in third-person 4K or experience the full game for the first time in VR.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS will include the following new modes and features:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
Players who pre-order a digital copy from PlayStation Network will receive a special PS4 “Welcome to M∀RS” Theme, as well as Zone of the Enders avatars.
Konami will soon release a 4K and VR demo version on The PlayStation Store for players to offer a hands-on experience of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS prior to launch.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS will launch on PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR and PC via Steam on September 6th at an SRP of £24.99.”