Yo-Kai Watch Blasters Officially Revealed for Western Release
Nintendo revealed today, that Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: Red Cat Corps and Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: White Dog Squad will be releasing on Nintendo 3DS in the west this September.
Check out the announcement trailer of To-Kai Watch Blasters, featuring some gameplay footage:
“Originally released back in 2015 in Japan – under the name Yo-Kai Watch Busters – these games have a focus on four-player co-op, with you and up to three other friends taking on towering Big Bosses, using skills and powerful Soultimate Moves along the way. While previous Yo-Kai Watch games have traditionally focused on turn-based battles, these new titles drop you into real-time skirmishes in the first ever action-RPG for the series.
Each version of the game contains different Yo-kai, missions, and bosses, with trading between the two being encouraged to collect every last creature. You can also link save data from Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls or Yokai-Watch 2: Psychic Specters to get one of three special Yo-kai to take into battle.
A free update will eventually arrive for both games to add additional side stories, Yo-kai, bosses and missions, sometime after the official launch date of September 7th. Both titles are exclusive to Nintendo 3DS and have a suggested retail price of $39.99
- Team up for action-packed local and online multiplayer for up to four players.
- Strategize with different battle roles: Attacker, Healer, Ranger, and Tank Yo-kai.
- Embark on a journey with more than 400 new and returning Yo-kai to discover and befriend.
- Complete missions for items and Oni Orbs to forge equipment and level up.
- Experience different Yo-kai, missions, and bosses depending on the version you play.
- Get one of three special Yo-kai by linking data with a version of the Yo-kai Watch 2 games: Befriend Jibanyan S with Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits, Komasan S with Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls, or Komajiro S with Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters.
- Unlock the two new Oni Crank-a-kai and Lucky Crank-a-kai for even more chances to get hard-to-find Yo-kai or items. QR Code patterns and Passwords will offer you in-game coins that you can use on the Crank-a-kai.”