Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters Launches in Europe this Autumn
It was announced by Nintendo, that Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters launches in Europe for the Nintendo 3DS family systems this autumn. Providing the full Yo-Kai Watch 2 game experience, but packed with new features and content, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters offers a wealth of enjoyment, charm and mystery for both newcomers and existing Yo-Kai fans alike.
Check out the announcement trailer of Yo-Kai Watch 2, showcasing the games’ features:
“As the latest instalment in the YO-KAI WATCH® series of games, YO-KAI WATCH® 2 sees a group of sinister Yo-kai arrive in Springdale, determined to steal the Yo-kai Watch and bring havoc to the town and its residents. As Nate or Katie, the player must work to foil this wicked plot – exploring an expansive in-game world, befriending a colourful host of Yo-kai, and even travelling back in time to visit a past version of Springdale. Now, with YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters, players can enjoy this epic adventure in its most definitive and complete form.
In addition to all of the content from both YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Bony Spirits and YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Fleshy Souls, YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters offers:
- 12 brand new quests, including one that delves into the origins of the mysterious Darknyan – combined with the quests from Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls, this gives a total of 100 quests to tackle
- The chance to befriend 15 Wicked Yo-kai, who have previously only appeared as adversaries – now giving a total of more than 300 playable Yo-kai
- Exclusive dungeons for owners of Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls – players with save data from one or both of the previous versions can access new dungeons to fight special bosses and befriend exclusive Yo-kai
- New locations to explore, including the fantastical Gera Gera Resort
- An expanded version of the Yo-kai Watch Blasters local co-op mode, with powerful new bosses to defeat
Prepare yourself for the deepest and most immersive Yo-kai experience yet, as YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters launches for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems this autumn.
About YO-KAI WATCH®: YO-KAI WATCH® is a cross-media universe, following the hilarious misadventures of an average human boy and his involvement with the mischievous Yo-kai (invisible beings that are the cause of life’s daily annoyances) all around him. Our young hero obtains a special watch, empowering him to discover and summon the mysterious Yo-kai, befriend them and then work together to solve everyday problems… problems that are often caused by other trouble-making Yo-kai! Discover the adventures of Nate and his Yo-kai companions via video game, animated comedy series, comics, toys and video on demand.”
For more information on Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters, visit its official website.