Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Reveals First Serious Sam Footage in New Trailer
Insel Games released the first gameplay footage of Serious Sam in their new teaser trailer for their game, Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan. Sam will join the fight for Planet Titan with the Early Access Launch of sci-fi action MMORPG Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan on the 14th of December 2017, available with all editions.
Check out the teaser trailer of Serious Sam in Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan, featuring some gameplay footage:
“Shortly before the Early Access release of Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan on Steam, Insel Games unveils footage of videogame legend Serious Sam, one of the licensed characters to be implemented in the game. The video shows Sam dual wielding his pistols and decimating hordes of enemies before he takes on the boss, showcasing the action-packed combat players can expect from Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan.
Before the game kicks off into Early Access on December 14, Insel Games will publish a series of Hero Highlight videos to introduce their varied lineup. The full dungeon run video will be released later today.
Players can choose from a dozen heroes with unique abilities, ranging from melee experts with fiery fists, scythe-wielding Undertakers to space cowboys armed with over-the-top weaponry.
Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan will be available on Steam via Early Access on December 14 2017. Players can still purchase special packages with rewards ranging from t-shirts to the chance to name bosses and “meet & greets” with the development team via the Indiegogo campaign.
About Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan:
Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan is a gritty Sci-Fi MMORPG with fast Hack’n’Slash combat. By joining either the human Guardians or the mutant Abandon factions, players level up over a dozen heroes, including videogame legends Duke Nukem and Serious Sam, each with different skills to allow for unique play styles to master PvE (solo or coop) and PvP. While featuring fast-paced action, Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan has a full set of MMO-Features and is free of Pay-to-Win elements!
- More than twelve heroes with unique play styles: Choose either the military Guardians or radiation-stricken Abandon and level up your hero to unlock a variety of skills for enhanced team play and replayability
- Dungeons: Enjoy a variety of different dungeons with three levels of difficulty, Raid Dungeons for up to 15 players or Defend Dungeons with endless waves of enemies
- Extensive PvP options: Fight the other faction in open PvP zones, compete against rival players in shared dungeons or grab the most resources in specific maps
- Squad League: A unique Battle Arena, with 5 vs 5 fights and Battle Royale mode, including ranking and a special Elite League for maxed out players (Level 50)
- Rank level system: increase your account-wide level beyond the character level to get extra attribute bonuses
- Full MMO Features: Auction House, Group Finder, Crafting and Enchanting, Fishing and Mining”
For more information on Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan, visit its official website.