Whispering Willows is Coming to the Switch on September 27th
Akupara Games announced today the release date of Whispering Willows on the Nintendo Switch for September 27th, 2018. Journey as Elena in this award-winning story as she explores the haunted Willows Mansion in hopes to find her father, more about herself, and the mansion’s dark past.
Pre-orders for Whispering Willows are available now for $9.99 at the Nintendo eShop.
Check out the Nintendo Switch trailer of Whispering Willows, featuring some gameplay footage:
Amplify your 6th sense with HD Rumble! HD Rumble emphasizes world shaking events and allows the player to feel a slow pulse that grows when close to friendly spirits, while a hurried vibration warns the player of angry entities nearby.
About Whispering Willows
Young Elena Elkhorn embarks on a harrowing journey to find her missing father and discover the secrets of the Willows Mansion. A unique amulet she received from her father allows her to astral project her spirit into a ghostly-realm and communicate with the dead. Use your astral projection to solves the mansion’s tricks and puzzles, help the lingering souls, and uncover all of the secrets in Whispering Willows.
- Switch HD Rumble – Feel ghostly presences through Elena’s amulet with unique patterns for friendly and aggressive spirits
- Beautiful 2D Art – Immerse yourself in a beautifully hand-drawn 2D world as you traverse the Mansion grounds
- Haunting Audio – Allow the haunting music and chilling sound effects to send goosebumps across your neck
- Twisted Plot – Let the history of the Willows Mansion draw you into a plot full of twists and betrayal
- Puzzling Secrets – Explore the vast Mansion and unlock its puzzling secrets as you search for your missing Father
About Akupara Games
Founded in 2016 by David Logan, the Los Angeles based company provides development, marketing, and publishing services to independent studios and designers. They value creativity and digital storytelling, and seek to create a compassionate, personalized experience for every client.