Weapons of Mythology Will Enter Open Beta on December 15th
It was announced today by IDC/Games that the Weapons of Mythology ~ New Age ~ Open Beta will start Thursday the 15th. The users with that purchased the pre-order or the early access in Steam will be able to play 3 days before, from the 12th.
Check out the announcement trailer of Weapons of Mythology – New Age, featuring some gameplay footage:
“The Open Beta has added a big amount of new content available from the closed betas to the game:
- Dozens of challenging and exciting new dungeons
- 3 PvP battlegrounds with MOBA-DotA play style, one with 1 lane and one with 3 lanes.
- Hundreds of new quest
- New level 50 and 60 areas
- Epic quest to gear up in high end dungeons
- Ranked ladder system for PvP DotA maps
In order to access to this Open beta, players should register at IDC/Games website
Weapons of Mythology – New Age – is a free to play fantasy MMORPG with classic content for both PvE and PvP. The players will enjoy epic stories, dozens of dungeons, battlegrounds PvP, guilds, dozens of mounts, pets and a challenging PvE against impressive foes. Set during the period of Chu Han Contention, the game focuses on two rival sects: The Zhan and the Jie, serving different kings, and fighting for the ultimate ancient Relic. Meanwhile, the evil Morkans seize the opportunity and rise from the underworld to cause havoc across the land. In times of war and chaos, the one who wields the Relic will be the only true savior.
Some of the game features:
- A unique combat system based on relics which add extra abilities to the characters and grant hundreds of combinations
- Pet system
- Guild system with unique abilities and guild wars
- PvP battlefield based on DOTA style map with team and league ladders
- Complex dungeons that will be a challenge even for the most experienced players”
For more information on Weapons of Mythology – New Age, visit its official website.