Koei Tecmo has announced that the updated version of Warriors Orochi 4, Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate, will hit stores in both digital and physical form in the west this coming February. And for those who already own the base game, an updated DLC pack will be released which will include all of the new features and content form the Ultimate release.
Check out a teaser trailer for Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate below:
The new update will feature loads of new content for the base game of Warriors Orochi 4, including new characters, modes, storylines, there will be additional sub-scenarios and much more. And again, for those who already own the base Warriors Orochi 4 title may purchase the Ultimate DLC pack to upgrade your base game. You can check out the full details on the Ultimate version via the game’s website below:
- New Characters – Starting with Gaia, new heroes gather from multiple universes to join the fight.
- New Storyline and Sub-Scenarios – The battle has not ended… A new story and ending pursuing the truth of the world has been added. In addition, unique sub-scenarios will be available to reinforce the main story.
- New Mode and Gameplay Experience – New features such as Infinity Mode and the Promotion system have been added. The enhanced gameplay allows players to grow their heroes to their ultimate potential!
- The Ultimate Musou Exhilaration – Sacred Treasures can now be used by other characters allowing players to create unique and powerful teams, and with the new Musou Switch Combo feature the game will reach ultimate heights in exhilaration.
- Improved Playability – Part of the UI and control settings have been improved along with additional features to make gameplay easier.
For now, the release window for Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate is slated for a western launch of February 2020 on the Ps4, Xbox One, Switch and PC.