The Old Blood Update for Warframe has been released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and will come to Nintendo Switch soon.
The Old Blood Update implements upgrades to melee combat, reworks the Ember and Vauban Warframes, and more.
In addition, the update introduces the Kuva Lich, the Grendel Warframe, and a wealth of gameplay hotfixes that have plagued Warframe since it launched on PC.
The upgrades to core gameplay mechanics and Warframes prepare the way for the launch of the journey to space in the Empyrean expansion in the coming months.
The Old Blood Update’s new content includes:
- “The Kuva Lich: Hunt down your personal nemesis across the Origin System and slay it with your hidden Parazon Blade for powerful rewards, or convert it into an ally.
- Grendel Warframe: The 42nd Warframe is armed with stomach-churning Abilities that consume and regurgitate his enemies. Grendel can be constructed from parts acquired free in-game or purchased in the Marketplace, either standalone or as part of a Bundle.
- Melee Changes: Phase 2: Melee combat in Warframe gets more streamlined and deep with this significant gameplay overhaul. It adds hundreds of weapon buffs, re-balanced stats, Heavy Attacks, melee attacks that link to juggles, and a reworked combo system that makes initiating, chaining and ending combos seamless and intuitive.
- Ember and Vauban Reworked for Modern Warframe: Classic Warframes Ember and Vauban have had their stats adjusted and their core Abilities re-imagined, making them feel more versatile, powerful and appropriate for modern day Warframe
- New Collectibles and TennoGen Items: Collectors will have a bevy of new cosmetics, companions, and more to obtain in The Old Blood with the Titania Deluxe Collection, a new vampiric Kavat species, and four new community created TennoGen cosmetic Bundles.”
Gaming Instincts is dedicated to bringing its readers all the latest and greatest news and updates for all their favorite titles and more. Be sure to follow Gaming Instincts on Facebook and Twitter for more gaming news!