Walmart Leaks Team Sonic Racing Announcement
It was leaked by Walmart in a games listing the new racing game from SEGA called Team Sonic Racing. The game will be coming to the Nintendo Switch, but there’s no information yet, if the game will be releasing on other consoles.
Check out the Walmart listing that leaked the game Team Sonic Racing:
“About Team Sonic Racing
Team Sonic Racing combines the best elements of arcade and fast-paced competitive style racing as you face-off with friends in intense multiplayer racing. Race together and work together as a team by sharing power-ups and speed boosts. Take control of your racing style – Choose from 3 distinct character types and unlock game changing vehicle customization options to suit your racing style. Speed up. Gear Up Team Racing at Sonic Speed?
- Online Multiplayer and Local Co-Op Modes – 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline / online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
- Team Racing – Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
- Performance & Skin Customization – Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle.
- Wisps – 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
- Adventure Mode – Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
- Various Characters and Classes – 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power classes.
As one of the leading interactive entertainment companies, SEGA cultivates creative talent worldwide with offices in America, Japan and our European HQ in London. Our acclaimed UK based studios include Sports Interactive and The Creative Assembly who are responsible for award-winning titles and iconic franchises such as Football Manager™, Aliens™, and the Total War™ series. Hardlight, the newest UK studio in the SEGA family, are the talented team behind Sonic the Hedgehog™’s latest adventures on mobile platforms Sonic Jump™ and Sonic Dash™. SEGA’s much loved blue hedgehog mascot is a true global brand crossing over from video games into toys, stationary, apparel and much more.
SEGA is growing and has recently completed an acquisition of Canada based Relic Entertainment Studio, famed for high quality strategy games including “Warhammer 40k Dawn of War” and the “Company of Heroes” series. We are determined to set new standards in interactive entertainment and are excited by the opportunity of welcoming such a talented development studio into the SEGA family.”