Voxel Shot VR is Coming to Steam on May 19th
It was announced by Degica Games, that their new game Voxel Shot VR, a VR zombie shooter w/ retro graphics, coming to Steam May 19th! Voxel Shot VR is $12.99 with a 25% launch discount!
Check out the official trailer of Voxel Shot VR, showcasing the games’ features:
“Welcome to the Voxzombocalypse.
- Annihilate hordes of cute/grotesque zombies
- Use all weapons at your disposal like the Minigun, Uzi, Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle, Rocket launcher, and a plethora of grenades
- Survive four stages with varying difficulty: City, Desert, Base, Airport
- Battle giant zombies, helicopters, and tanks
- Eliminate an unlimited amount of blood-thirsty zombies in Endless Mode
Be the highest ranking voxel zombie killer with global leaderboards.
About Degica Games:
We are a Tokyo-based publisher specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We’re best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours and Mushihimesama. We’re even branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu and adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot. Our goal is to bring you the best games from Japan and all around the world.
SAT-BOX is a developer based out of Nagoya, Japan. They have released over 100 smartphone games with over 10 million downloads in total. They decided to begin developing games for VR with a planned full-scale entry into the market in 2017. Voxel Shot VR is their third VR game. They previously releasesed VR Sports and Samurai Sword VR.”
For more information on Voxel Shot VR, visit its Steam page.