True Fear: Forsaken Souls is Coming to PS4 on February 13
Indie game developer Goblinz and publisher The Digital Lounge announced today that the first episode of the three-part series True Fear: Forsaken Souls is coming to PlayStation 4 on February 13, 2018!
Check out the gameplay trailer of True Fear: Forsaken Souls, featuring some gameplay footage:
“TRUE FEAR: Forsaken Souls by Dimmie Azu, the first of a trilogy in Point & Click Horror Adventure has recently past one million downloads on Google Play Store, averaging 96% positive reviews from 50K players.
The game takes the best of the psychological thriller, blending in fun and intuitive gameplay mechanics. The cinematics, puzzles and hidden object phases have been carefully developed and are steeped in a unique and oppressive atmosphere.
- An intense adventure brimming with psychological suspense in a story filled with diabolical twists and turns.
- A compelling storyline with action-packed gameplay! Follow the clues, find evidence and solve the mysteries to uncover more about your sister’s past… and your own!
- Choose your adventure! Play with or without the hidden object scenes: it’s up to you!
- Unique cinematography! Astonishing cinematic sequences lead you ever deeper into the oppressive atmosphere.
- Includes the bonuses from the Collector’s version of True Fear: Forsaken Soul: an additional level, wallpapers and extra cut-scenes.
- Gameplay fully adapted to the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller. Touchpad support.
- True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part I is the first game of the trilogy.
Goblinz is a small indie game developer, known for its psychological thrillers. While they have released only two games over the past 5 years, both have gathered a cult following.
About The Digital Lounge:
The Digital Lounge is the publisher of Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition, Dino Dini’s Kick Off and True Fear. “Publisher 3.0″: we build a strong relationship with the game creators to support them with marketing, communication and sales operations worldwide; it is in our DNA. We believe inspiration, business and fun go hand in hand. Our passion for games has no limit, and we make it our mission to connect creators and players.”
For more information on True Fear: Forsaken Souls, visit its Steam page.