Tesla vs Lovecraft is Coming to Nintendo Switch on March 16th
Indie developer 10tons Ltd. announced today that their twin stick shooter, Tesla vs Lovecraft, will become available in the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch on March 16th. The game is priced $14.99 USD.
Check out the release trailer of Tesla vs Lovecraft, featuring some gameplay footage:
”Tesla vs Lovecraft is a high voltage, all action twin stick shooter. It’s on track to become our most successful game in years, and I am confident the Nintendo Switch version will be a big part of that. Get ready to shred abominations with high-tech weapons and the awesome Tesla-Mech!” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons.
“Tesla vs Lovecraft is a twin stick top-down shooter. The game sees the player, as the inventor Nikola Tesla, take on the minion hordes of horror author H.P. Lovecraft. A Quantum Teleport backpack allows the player to warp a short distance even through walls and monsters, whereas the Tesla-Mech battle robot grants the player an immense but temporary boost in firepower. A hefty arsenal of conventional and scifi weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm’s way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with bossfights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
- Blast monsters together in local co-op for 2-4 players!
10tons is an independent game studio based in Tampere, Finland. Our mission is to create games which can be enjoyed on a wide variety of platforms from mobile to the latest consoles. 10tons works with numerous platforms from the commmon to exotic, including consoles like the PS4 and Xbox One to PCs running Windows, Mac, or Linux!”