Teaser for Upcoming Game Tanks Meet Zombies Revealed
Titan Forged Games, Lda., a small independent Portuguese video game development company, released today the fifth episode of its Mexican novel “Tank De La Muerta”, a teaser for Tanks Meet Zombies, its upcoming game.
Check out the episode 5 video of “Tank De La Muerta novela” from Tanks Meet Zombies, featuring a cinematic video:
“Struggling with an internal conflict, Sofía tries to make sense of her lover Enrique’s secret by asking her old friend Francisco what she should do.
Tanks Meet Zombies takes place 2 days after the conclusion of the novela. As a tank, the player must undergo a Tanks’ Night Out and meet new Zombies the only way a tank can: through devastation, utter destruction and carnage. With more than 10 unlockable weapons and 5 unlockable tanks, players are able to blast through their dates on the game’s several environments, defeating bosses (56k-modem- powered helicopters, giant matriarch spiders and more) along the way.
But what is a Tanks’ Night Out without other Tank-friends? In Tanks Meet Zombies, the player is able to locally join with up to 3 additional friends and “co-omp” their way through the game’s 3 modes: Campaign, Arcade and Survival. Additionally, the game features a Versus mode so that Tanks can fight over any zombie that catches their eyes.
Feeling lonely? Want to meet new people? Well we got something for you! In Tanks Meet Zombies, you are a Tank and you get to be introduced to the wonderful world of Zombies. Unwind with an incredibly serious yet extremely satisfying arcade shooter:
- Rip through hordes of comically-looking zombies, and some spiders, with an amazing array of ballistics (and non ballistic) weapons at your disposal.
- Feel a sense of Pride and Accomplishment by unlocking your arsenal as you perform achievements in campaign, arcade, survival or versus mode.
- Afraid of getting bit? Don’t worry! You can also slaughter the undead from the comfort of your very own armored vehicle by running them over.
- Travel to insane and exotic locations including a Graveyard, a Caribbean Beach, the Wild Wild West, and more!
- Get ready to rank up that high-score as your blood lust intensifies!
- Unlock new armored vehicles, and weapons, as you play and change your gameplay style
- Get ready to wipe your windshield as pieces of shrapnel come flying from every little thing you destroy.
- And possibly a few other features we forgot to mention.
Tanks Meet Zombies is coming soon on February, 14th 2018.
System’s Requirement: Tanks Meet Zombies will require a 5th generation Intel CPU, at least 2GB of RAM, 800MB of free space and a Direct X 10 compatible GPU.
Titan Forged Games, Lda. is a small independent Portuguese video game development company working on desktop and console games. This is our second commercial game.”
For more information on Tanks Meet Zombies, visit its Steam page.