Steam Hammer is Available Now on Steam Early Access
It was announced by indie developer Big Way Games, that its hardcore steampunk RPG, Steam Hammer, is now officially available in Early Access. Offering a massive sandbox world, where jetpacks and airships meet a flexible open class system, Steam Hammer is an ambitious steampunk title featuring survival elements that has been two years in development following a successful Kickstarter campaign.
Check out the early access trailer of Steam Hammer, showcasing the games’ features:
“Key features of Steam Hammer include:
- Open Class System: combine or switch skills between engineer, scientist, farmer, gunsmith, stormtrooper, sharpshooter and many more.
- Victorian Steampunk Setting: wondrous mechanisms, machinery, weapons, armor and clothing all await.
- Forge Weapons and Armor, Build Houses, Factories and Towers: use what you find to craft over 40 types of weapons and armor, or over 100 types of buildings and fortifications.
- Action-Combat System: battle enemies without the aid of a targeting system, relying on skill to emerge the victor.
- Fight on Land and in the Air: engage your foes, be they wild animals or other players, on the ground, or grab your steam jetpack and take to the skies to hijack an airship…
- …Or Build Your Own: create your own fleet of customised airships and show your rivals who’s boss, assaulting otherwise impregnable fortresses from above.
- Terraform the World: construct mines, tunnels, ditches, mounds – whatever you need to survive.
The game begins by creating your character using extensive customisation options and deciding upon appearance, crafting abilities and combat skills. From there, players venture into a world free from rules and restrictions, with no pre-defined roles and imposed goals.
Steam Hammer is currently available via Steam at $29.99/£22.99/€27.99.
About Big Way Games
Big Way Games Studio was founded in March 2015. To date, the team have worked on mobile game RUTZ, the first hardcore sandbox RPG with survival elements Steam Hammer, and the recently released pixel platformer One Dog Story for PC, Mac and Linux.”
For more information on Steam Hammer, visit its Steam page.