Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God Coming to PC in 2018
Ghostlight announced that the PC port of Compile Heart’s curry-tastic dungeon crawler, Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God – previously released exclusively on PlayStation Vita – is coming in 2018. This tasty PC port will include all the high quality, ethically sourced ingredients you’d expect, including delicious Steam Achievements, mouth-watering Steam Trading Cards, nutritious Cloud Saving and optional sides, such as mouse and keyboard control and Game Pad controls.
Check out the official trailer of Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God, featuring some gameplay footage:
“Join Pupuru on a delicious adventure filled with excitement, thrills and all the curry you can eat as you quest to save your favourite local curry restaurant from being swallowed up by the big bad curry chain which has moved into town.
Take part in a meaty quest to discover the four Legendary Ingredients needed to make the Legendary Magic Curry! Explore dungeons that change shape each time you visit them. Fight monsters, collect items and cook curry to power up your characters! Can you save Smile Curry, or will you never again eat your favourite spicy dish?
- Quest for Curry – Arm yourself, stock up on Skills and then venture forth into the many dungeons, filled with weird and wonderful monsters, handy items and – of course! – the freshest curry ingredients.
- Share your curry with “friends” – A strange quest needs a strange group of companions. Share your food with your gluttonous but brave companion, Kuu, to power him up. Hang out with Puni, servant of the Great Curry God and ignore the attentions of Gigidos, the slightly creepy Dark Lord of the Netherworld.
- Behold, the Power of Curry! – Make delicious curry from the ingredients you find in the dungeon and boost your stats. Or, throw your cooking failures at your enemies to nerf their abilities!
When it was released on PlayStation Vita, Sorcery Saga received some fantastic reviews including:
- USgamer – 4/5 “Who knew a game could make you so obsessed with a food item?”
- Pocket Gamer UK – 8/10 “This gem of a roguelike dungeon-crawler doesn’t pull any punches and leaves you with an immense feeling of accomplishment if you’re skilled (and lucky) enough to clear its dungeons.”
- IGN – 7.5/10 “If you’re looking to expand your gaming palette, Sorcery Saga is a tasty little morsel for the Vita that offers both plenty of challenges and lots of laughs.”
Ghostlight will be serving up Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God on Steam – and possibly via other eateries – later this year, so please keep your eyes peeled and your mouth watering until they’re able to share more information with you.”