Sombrero Gets a New Gameplay Teaser
Load up your trusty six-shooters and gather all of your friends for Sombrero, a rapid-fire party game of spaghetti western mayhem for 2-4 players (local and online), coming to PC and Xbox One.
Check out the teaser trailer of Sombrero, showcasing a rapid-fire action gameplay video demonstrating the multiplayer aspect of the game:
“Choose from nearly two dozen characters and lunge through a non-stop hailstorm of bullets and TNT. Pull up a couch or head online to blast your friends across four different game modes with a bunch of authentic weaponry…they had exploding rocket-powered fists back then, right?
The debut game from one-person developer PixelMetal, and indie game publisher Alliance Digital Media, Sombrero is coming soon to Steam and Xbox One. As an added bonus, there will be free post-launch content that will add even more mayhem to the mix!
To all you desperadoes, drifters, and cowboys, SOMBRERO is calling you out for a rapid-fire party game of spaghetti western mayhem for 2-4 players. Choose a character, load up your six-shooters, and lunge through a non-stop hailstorm of bullets and TNT as you race to grab loot and blast your friends with totally authentic weaponry and …they had exploding rocket-powered fists back then, right?
- Assorted Locales: A variety of stages are available for your gaming enjoyment.
- Treacherous Environments: Spiked pits, barrels of TNT – other players aren’t the only dangers.
- A Fistful of Power Ups: Grab weapon power-ups to gain the upper hand in battle.
- FREE DLC: FREE post-release content: new stages, characters & powerups!
- Local & Online Multiplayer: Pull up a couch or head online in 2-4 person multiplayer.
- Multiple Gameplay Modes: Mix it up with Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Loot & Banditos.
- A Large Cast of Creative Characters: Select from close to two dozen different characters.
- Special Guests: Play as some of your favorite characters from other indie games!
About Alliance Digital Media
Alliance Digital Media is a licensed publisher for Sony Computer Entertainment of America, Microsoft and Nintendo, and publishes both originally created and third party licensed games in console, mobile, and PC/Mac formats.”
For more information on Sombrero, visit its official website.