The Sims 4 Gets Xbox One X Enhanced
Electronic Arts released the patch notes for their popular simulation game The sims 4, and in these new features for the game was revealed that the Xbox One version of The Sims 4 got Xbox One X Enhanced. Many gamers were disappointed that when The Sims 4 launched on Xbox One it didn’t feature Xbox One X enhancements, but now after this announcement, they should be very excited that EA lifted the frame rate cap on Xbox One X.
Here’s the fragment of the patch notes where it was announced the changes to the Xbox One version of the game:
Simmers on Xbox One X can now get more from the additional power of the console and should notice higher Sim texture quality levels while in Live mode.
The Sims 4 might not be a game about reflexes but it doesn’t mean we want to be stuck at 30fps, that is why we have lifted the frame rate cap on Xbox One X.
Switching profiles won’t confuse your online friends as much as they’ll be able to accurately see what part of The Sims 4 you are actually playing.
About The Sims 4
Enjoy the power to create and control people in a virtual world where there are no rules.
Download The Sims 4 to begin expressing your creativity as you customize your Sims’ distinct appearances and unique personalities. Choose their fashions, select their hairstyles, and give them life aspirations. Effortlessly build your Sims the perfect homes with the all-new room-based Build Mode, choosing your favorite designs and décor. Develop your Sims’ relationships, pursue new careers, and shape the rich and entertaining moments of their lives. Explore beautiful worlds with unique environments and travel to neighborhoods where you can visit venues and meet other interesting Sims. Be powerful and free, have fun. In The Sims 4, you can:
- Create unique Sims
Sculpt your Sim’s body shape using the powerful new Create A Sim tool and give their lives purpose by selecting their traits and aspirations.
- Customize your Sim’s look by choosing their age, physical appearance, fashion, walk-style, and voice.
- Choose your Sim’s personality traits and aspirations. Select from a variety of social characteristics, lifestyle, hobbies, and emotional traits that define who they are.
- Your choices influence how your Sims think, move, and feel. The Sims you create are full of life.
- Build the perfect home
Construct the home of your dreams by designing its layout, choosing its furnishings, and altering the landscape. You can even add a pool or basement!
- Effortlessly build and design homes for your Sims using the new room-based Build Mode.
- Customize your Sims’ home including the rooms, objects, furnishings, landscapes, and locations.
- Find inspiration for your home with pre-made homes and lots. View curated Styled Rooms that will inspire the design choices you can make in the game.
- Explore vibrant worlds
- Add new experiences
The all-new Gallery gives you the power to discover amazing community content to add to your game, or share your own creations with the world.
- Easily add new experiences to your game by choosing new Sims with personalities, complete homes, and designed rooms.
- The Gallery features an impressive variety of inspirational content from The Sims 4’s creative community.
- The Gallery is always available and can accessed in game or on the web.
- Play with life!
Your choices shape every aspect of your Sims’ lives from birth, to being a toddler, and into adulthood.
- Control the rich and entertaining moments of your Sims’ lives from their relationships to their careers.
- Develop your Sims’ relationships with other Sims to create lasting friendships, beautiful families, or lifelong enemies!
- Visit new communities to expand your Sims’ social circles, hangout with friends in parks, or find and collect fun new objects.