Shiver Games Announces Lucius III
Shiver Games announced today that Lucius will be coming to Steam in 2018 for the last time in Lucius III, a new sequel of their popular horror game. The game will be priced at $19.99 in Steam and is now available for wishlisting.
Check out the announcement trailer of Lucius III, featuring some gameplay footage:
In a whole new narrative experience, he now returns to his old neighborhood of Winter Hill. The path will be a difficult one, with trials and tribulations waiting ahead. Has he made the right choices? Is it finally time to end it all?
About the game:
Lucius III returns to its roots in terms of both gameplay and story. The game will play as a narrative adventure, focused around the atmospheric little town of Winter Hill – the very same town where Lucius spent his first six years.
Lucius continues to fulfill the prophecy of the rapture, and finally we get to see where the roads take us. The story will include his signature gruesome violence and disturbing images, but this time there will be some heartfelt moments of regret and sorrow.
- Experience an In-depth and carefully crafted story, which takes the player through a wide range of emotional experiences.
- Feel the full experience of playing the villain protagonist.
- Experience the atmospheric and detailed environments.
- Use powerful magical abilities to help your cause.
- Explore the seamless little town of Winter Hill.
- Over 20 tracks of original music that compliments to the atmosphere of the game.
About Shiver Games:
Shiver Games is an independent game developer from Helsinki, Finland, founded in 2010. Lucius, Shiver Games’ first title, was released in October 2012 and it’s sequel was released in February 2015. Shiver Games is specialized on making peculiar and unique horror games for various platforms.