Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom Reveals its Gamescom Trailer
It was revealed today by Enigami, a new Gamescom trailer of its Action-RPG game, Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom, that will be released at the end of the year on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. This new Gamescom trailer reveals more about the story of Shiness, chronicling the journey of a young Waki, Chado, who has left his home in search for the mythical “Land of Life”. Explore a new world and battle enemies in intense 1 versus 1 duels by combining fighting game mechanics with magic, quests, and a fantasy adventure.
Check out the Gamescom trailer of Shiness: The Lighting Kingdom, featuring the games’ story:
“After a fateful meeting with a mysterious being called Terra, a spirit that only he can see, Chado is given a mission to find the “Land of Life”. Hidden in this land are the secrets of Shi, the magic that governs the world. In Chado’s way, a brutal war erupts from two sister-kingdoms, Adorya and Adorn, leaving the shattered world of Mahera in the middle of a power-struggle. But are things really as they seem? Conspiracies and the dastardly forces of evil await Chado and his new allies. Your decisions will determine the destiny of the planet and the outcome of the war.
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, anddevelop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation
Explore a large and captivating world with which you’ll be able to interact thanks to the power of your 5 playable characters: crush a big rock using pure strength to enter a secret cave, or use telekinetic powers to activate some mechanisms and discover a back entry… During your journey, you’ll meet dozens of dangerous enemies with whom you’ll have to face off during hyper-dynamic fights mixing magic, and traditional fighting game mechanics (hit, block, combos…). Gain experience during those fights, while progressing in the storyline or by accomplishing numerous side quests. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
Harness the power of Shi alongside Chado and his allies in Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom. Coming in 2016 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC!”
For more information on Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom, visit its Steam page.