Shiness: the Lightning Kingdom Unveils its Overview Trailer
It was unveiled by indie studio Enigami, the depth of the Action-RPG Shiness gameplay and enthralling universe in a brand new video. While Shiness releases in just a few weeks on PS4, Xbox One and PC, its universe was born over 20 years ago from the pen strokes of Samir Rebib, Artistic Director of the studio. Composed of passionate people, independent studio Enigami went through a successful Kickstarter campaign, allowing the project to grown and gain momentum, until it was accompanied by Focus Home Interactive. Now the development phase is nearing conclusion, the indie studio keeps pumping all its energy and passion into Shiness, and a child’s dream is finally becoming an indie-RPG with a bold personality!
Check out the overview trailer of Shiness: the Lightning Kingdom, showcasing the games’ features:
“Today’s video invites you to the magic world of Shiness, supported by a strong artistic direction, enthralling environments and endearing characters. Explore the world, and use your characters’ special powers – Kayenne’s telekinesis, Poky’s electromagnetic fields manipulation, and more –to progress in your adventure and find precious parchments, which are key to devastating spells and powerful combat techniques.
Throughout your quest, take part in hyper-dynamic combat inspired by traditional fighting games, combining combos, special moves, magic, elemental affinities and devastating “finish moves”. As you complete quests and battles, you will gain experience and levels, develop your characters and recruit new playable companions on your team.
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation
Shiness is coming soon to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC! Stay tuned!
Pre-orders for PC are already open on Steam, including the Official Shiness Manga, the Original Soundtrack and 15% off the game’s price.”
For more information on Shiness: the Lightning Kingdom, visit its Steam page.