Slime-san’s 2nd Massive & Free DLC “Sheeple’s Sequel” Is Releasing on Steam Feb. 5th
Headup Games announced today, that Slime-san’s second DLC Slime-san: Sheeple’s Sequel will be available on Steam by next Monday (5th February). Like the first DLC, this will be a FREE update to everyone who owns Slime-san, however, you can also individually purchase Sheeple’s Sequel for 4$!
Check out the DLC trailer of Slime-san: Sheeple’s Sequel, featuring some gameplay footage:
“Sheeple’s finally lost it!
He is convinced that everything’s just part of a giant videogame and that he was coded to simply be a side-character. Which is why he decided to recode himself to become the villain instead… Can you defeat his nefarious levels and come out of it unscathed? Good luck!
In other news… Slime-san on the Nintendo Switch will soon receive its first DLC as well and the Xbox One & PS4 releases aren’t far away either! Haven’t checked out Slime-san yet?
About the new DLC
Slime-san: Sheeple’s Sequel is the second major DLC for Slime-san, the fourth major game developed by Fabraz. The three previous titles being Planet Diver, Cannon Crasha and Wild Wild Pixel. Slime-san is a game that is fun down to its very core. A silly story, with an unlikely character and gameplay that is addictively fast. It features hours of single-player content yet is tailored for speedrunners as well.
The very core mechanics and level design lend themselves to be played competitively online. It is a visually unique adventure using a carefully crafted, 5 color palette world that is filled with fun and goofy Japanese references. It also has a soundtrack that is worth the price alone, featuring some of the most popular chiptune composers in the world! Published by Headup Games.
- A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for a robotic adventure?
- 20 normal and 20 NG+ levels made by the insane Sheeple!
- 5 remix levels of the main campaign but with a Sheeple twist!
- Dozens of new hazards to tackle head-on!
- Two new play styles: Shadow and Marble mode!
- Another unique boss fight, can you defeat Sheeple’s machinations?
- A brand new, rather bizarre… Target mode? Rhythm mode?
- Another speedrunning mode for DLC levels, compete in leaderboards!
- 70 [BUGS] to collect and spend in an art gallery!
- A new hub world: Sheeple’s Headquarters! Don’t get too weirded out!
- A special setting that allows you to customize the color palette!
- More custom settings like a camera slider to determine zoom levels!
- More cutscenes and story elements!
- New secret indie stars to discover and talk to!
- New music by Meganeko and Mischa Perella!
- New art by Del (Miimows)!
- Various other adjustments and bug fixes.
About Headup Games
Headup Games is a hybrid games publishing and development company providing players worldwide with the best content in the independent gaming sector. Active on all major platforms such as consoles, mobile devices and PC, the company has released over 100 titles since its establishment in 2009. With over 50 million customers served on mobile and further several million players on the PC and consoles, Headup Games is always looking to raise awareness and commercial success for developers thinking outside the box.”