Seclusion: Islesbury is on Greenlight with a Story Teaser Trailer
It was announced by Silent Game House, that their new game Seclusion: Islesbury is set for a 2017 release and is now available for voting on Steam Greenlight with its first two trailers; a gameplay sneak peek and a story teaser.
Check out the story teaser trailer of Seclusion: Islesbury, featuring the games’ locations and story:
Bright morning light falls over Detective Jason Endel on his bed. He has no desire to leave this gentle silence, but sleeping is not what he needs. He wants peace of mind, a way to make the pain in his mind go away. With no other plausible option, he leaves his bed in a sunny September morning expecting a day like any other, but he is yet to realize that next a few days will take him to a journey from his nightmares.
Islesbury is a town almost ceased to exist years ago after a series of large-scale riots with no specific explanation. Some thought the reason was bottled rage against the poverty and some said locals just have gone mad. Whatever the reason was, Islesbury is now just a shell of its former self. Streets are empty, buildings are in ruins, remaining a few people live in fear of thieves and murderers.
After the phone call Jason gets this morning, he will go on a journey to solve years old murders in the light of newly found evidence and face his worst nightmares in the dark corners of Islesbury.
Take the role of Jason Endel in this mysterious adventure to the depths of madness and horror of Islesbury, a town with an infamous past and no future. There is nothing good left in this town and your arrival will make things only worse.
Players will go through an investigation to solve a decade old murder case using the environments and their wits.
- Explore realistic, detailed locations ranging from desolated apartments to lonely streets, dark woods to dangerous cliffs, and many more secret places!
- Unravel secrets of a town with an infamous past.
- Solve sensible puzzles that will challenge and guide you through the game.
- Experience the journey in a more immersive manner with first person panoramic, high quality visuals.
- No distractions! With its minimal UI, Seclusion provides an unescapable journey.
- Powered by Senscape’s specialized adventure game engine Dagon.
Seclusion: Islesbury is now available on Steam Greenlight and set to be released in third quarter of 2017.”
For more information on Seclusion: Islesbury, visit its Steam Greenlight page.