Samurai Sword VR Coming to HTC Vive on January 30th
It was announced by Degica Games, that Samurai Sword VR, an exhilarating virtual reality katana action game, is coming to Steam on January 30th. Enter the world of ancient Japan in a virtual reality experience using the HTC Vive.
Check out the gameplay trailer of Samurai Sword VR, featuring some gameplay footage:
“It’s Edo Japan. The country is in chaos. Awaken your inner samurai as you dash through and across thrilling locations, using shuriken and your katana to cut down obstacles and foes!
- Select from 7 authentic stages straight out of ancient Japan, plus…
- Put your ninja skills to the test in 2 challenging kunai and shuriken only levels!
- Slice through anything that stands in your way (what, is that a fish!?) to rack up high scores and compete against others
- Traditional, atmospheric, Japanese soundtrack
- Battle your way through a Japanese castle featuring an epic boss battle
- Choose from a flame, lightning, or standard katana
- Ride a wooden boat through an ancient Japanese town, travel through a cherry blossom lined field, battle in a bamboo forest, and more!
Languages: English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)
Release Date: January 30th, 2016
Play from a sitting or standing position, but c’mon, real Samurai’s don’t sit during battle.
This game is currently only supported with HTC Vive.
About Degica Games:
Degica Games is a Tokyo-based publisher specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. We’re best known for the RPG Maker franchise and shooting games such as DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours. We’re even branching out into fighting games with Koihime Enbu and adventure games such as the 2016 hit, OneShot. Our goal is to bring you the best games from Japan and all around the world!”
For more information on Samurai Sword VR, visit its Steam page.