Rogue Trooper Redux Launches on Consoles, October 17th
Rebellion revealed today, that Rogue Trooper Redux launches on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch on October 17th. Originally slated to release soon after other platforms, development of the Nintendo Switch edition has now finished ahead of schedule.
Check out the gameplay trailer of Rogue Trooper Redux, featuring some gameplay footage and the games’ main features:
“Today’s brand new ‘101’ trailer showcases the pioneering third-person gameplay and features that made the original a cult classic, offering new fans a thorough debrief on the game’s universe, campaign, modes, and the unique biochip abilities that make Rogue a one-man army.
Featuring all-new gameplay footage, the 101 trailer digs deep into the game’s timeless features and action, including:
- A BAFTA-nominated story faithful to the 2000 AD comic and universe of the same name.
- A thrilling singleplayer campaign blending stealth, action, cover-based shooting and epic set pieces.
- Tactical smarts: Listen out for Helm’s strategic advice and confuse the enemy with distractions and holodecoys.
- Withering firepower: Transform Rogue’s sentient rifle Gunnar into a sentry gun, sniper rifle, mortar, missile launcher and more.
- Powerful upgrades: collect salvage to upgrade weapons and order Bagman to manufacture explosives under fire.
- Two intense co-op modes for 2-4 players online*.
ROGUE TROOPER® REDUX will be available for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Switch starting October 17th.
*These modes are also playable offline in singleplayer
**Prices may vary depending on region, format and platform
Founded in 1992, Rebellion® is one of Europe’s leading independent game developers and publishers. Whether it’s the breathtaking intensity of Sniper Elite 4, the face-hugging terror of Aliens vs. Predator or the grindhouse frenzy of Zombie Army Trilogy, the Oxford-based studio is known for creating stand-out games that thrill players.”
For more information on Rogue Trooper Redux, visit its official website.