Graffiti Games has officially announced that the upcoming platformer game developed by Long Neck Games, REZ PLZ, will also be landing on the Switch and Xbox One alongside its PC release next year.
Check out the announcement trailer for the game below:
It was also announced that the game will be available to try out during the upcoming PAX West 2019 event which starts on August 30 and will run until September 2, 2019.
Check out a few of the key features for REZ PLZ below via the publisher below:
- Co-op Play – Band together with your “brother” to take on REZ PLZ’s challenges, and remember that teamwork is key.
- Dastardly Puzzle-Solving – Use magical abilities to solve difficult puzzles, but sometimes death is the only solution.
- Death Around Every Corner – Death is everywhere in REZ PLZ, and can come from being eaten by monsters, sliced in half by guards, smashed by boulders and more.
- Five Unique Biomes in a Pixel Art World – Conquer beautifully rendered pixel art biomes, each with its own unique challenges and monsters.
- Unlockables – Explore and find a bevy of unlockable cosmetic items and unlockable gauntlet levels to customize your gameplay.
- Bonus Modes – Challenge yourself further with bonus modes such as PVP foot race.
REZ PLZ is still expected to release sometime in 2020 now for the PC, Switch and Xbox One.