Kalypso Media announced that the latest title in the island managing sim series, Tropico 6, will be hitting consoles in just a couple of months. The game initially released on the PC back at the tail end of March, but now it seems PS4 and Xbox One owners can get their hands on the new game very soon.
Check out the launch trailer for Tropico 6 below:
Here are the main features of the game via the Steam page:
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars.
- Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Online multiplayer for up to four players.
However, Xbox One players won’t have to wait to try their hand of managing their very own string of archipelago as the game has an early access version allowing players to jump in early.
Tropico 6 is scheduled to launch on both the PS4 and Xbox One on September 27, 2019.