The high-speed anti-gravity racing game Redout originally released back in 2016 is headed to the Switch next month, and today publisher Nicalis revealed the first look at the game on the hybrid console.
Check out the debut Switch gameplay trailer for Redout below:
The futuristic racer challenges players high velocity drifts and turns that demands precise movements and keen reflexes. The game pushes players through over 200 events across the single player campaign through 60 different courses. The Switch version is also coming with all DLC previously released for Redout.
Below are the rest of the features Switch owners can expect to get out of the upcoming debut of Redout on the Nintendo hardware:
- Over 200 events in the single-player Career Mode for racers to gain experience, level up and upgrade their ships.
- 60 tracks in 12 environments on a post-apocalyptic Earth and Jupiter’s moon Europa, plus boss circuits.
- 10-plus event types, from classic Race to innovative Arena Race and Score-Based Endurance.
- Seven racing teams, each requiring a different driving style, and four increasingly fast racing classes.
- 28 different customizable vehicles, each with 26 different designs and more than 50 different color schemes.
- 10-plus racing-focused, upgradable power-ups: additional turbo, shields, self-repair drones, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers and more.
- Online multiplayer races (for up to six players) and global leaderboards track record times in multiple race modes.
Redout is set to release on the Switch on May 14, 2019 on the digital eShop store.