A new announcement from publisher Asmodee Digital has revealed a brand new cooperative action-adventure title, Munchkin: Quacked Quest. The new title will introduce a delightful sense of humor in a 4-player co-op adventure inspired by the beloved card game, Munchkin.
You can check out the new announcement trailer for the game below:
There’s also a full overview filled with gameplay features for the game which you may view below via the game’s Steam page:
Dive into Munchkin: Quacked Quest and re-discover the parody, puns, and humor from the hit card game Munchkin by Steve Jackson. Gather gold, throw your foes (and friends) into sacrifice pits, collect ducks, eliminate the monsters—from reanimated skeletons to the Potted Plant and even the Plutonium Dragon—and reach the highest level to win the game! After all, there’s only one spot at the top and you just found a chainsaw…
Sometimes the enemy is next to you on the couch.
Cooperate to Better Betray!
Gather your best friends, or enemies (doesn’t matter, you’ll turn on each other either way), and take down the rampaging hordes of monsters! Beat your “allies” to the treasure and gear up with legendary weapons such as the Rat-on-a-Stick, a Scepter that sends love or a Flare Gun.. Fast-playing and silly, Munchkin: Quacked Quest can reduce any roleplaying group to hysteria. And, while they’re laughing, you can be the first to grab the ducks.
…HEY, THAT’S MY DUCK!
Not afraid of chickens and trolls? Do you enjoy smashing random objects for loot? Are you eager to vanquish epic bosses and betray your friends? In either the solo or local multiplayer mode, you race through randomly generated dungeons and overcome increasingly bizarre challenges. Choose from four different races and classes and unleash their special skills at the right moment to gain an advantage over your opponents. The mix between accessible, yet rich, gameplay and a leveling race offers intense and skill-based brawling action.
…I SAID DROP THE DUCK, BOB!
Trust the Wight Brothers and their Fabulous Dungeonarium Machine (FDM) to generate unique dungeons filled with deadly traps, dangerous enemies and magnificent ducks. Every adventure will be enhanced by random modifiers. The more victories you claim, the more possibilities will be added to your game.
- Play solo or with up to four players in couch mode and adventure through deadly dungeons where enemies lurk. Be careful, sometimes the most dangerous enemy is sitting right next to you…
- Be the fastest, the most cunning, or the most effective at accomplishing the crazy objectives of each dungeon, capture ducks, slay monsters, defeat bosses, while throwing your friends / fes into pits and smashing furniture… everything you wish you could have done at your cousin’s wedding.
- Four races and four classes available: become a fashionable Orc Priest, a grumpy Dwarf Wizard, or dozens of other combinations. (Management will deny any liability in case of a botched spell or missing limb.)
- More than 20 weapons to wield for hitting, cutting, shooting, hugging, burning, smashing, or knocking down more than 15 enemies—or friends. Just in case, you know… they get in your way.
- And if you want to hit harder, run faster, or be even more annoying to other players, there are nine almost-lethal items to choose from.
- Randomly generated dungeons for infinite replay value! You will never need to purchase another game. Ever. #MarketingDPTApproves
- Customized experience: choose player mode and game duration and let the back-stabbing, loot-grabbing, slaying, and betraying commence!
Munchkin: Quacked Quest is set to release sometime later this fall for the PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC.