Raiden V: Director’s Cut Launches Today for PlayStation 4 and PC
UFO Interactive Games, a division of Tommo, Inc. and a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, announced that Raiden V: Director’s Cut launches today for PlayStation 4 and PC. Available to purchase today via the PlayStation Store, GOG.com, Humble Bundle, Amazon.com, and Steam, Raiden V: Director’s Cut delivers the most definitive edition of the latest chapter in the series that shaped the history of arcade shoot ‘em ups when it first hit arcades 25 years ago.
Check out the launch trailer of Raiden V: Director’s Cut, showcasing the games’ features:
“Raiden fans can also look forward to receiving an original soundtrack CD, featuring 22 tracks, with the Raiden V: Director’s Cut Limited Edition.
Packed with tons of features, modes, and new additions, Raiden V: Director’s Cut is designed for re-playability and includes:
- Two-player Couch Co-op: For the first time ever, join forces with a friend and defend Earth against the Cranassian invasion.
- Story Mode: An all new story full of twists and turns! Featuring multiple endings, the story alters depending on the player’s performance.
- New Missions: Enjoy two new missions, created exclusively for the Director’s Cut edition
- New Ships: Choose from three unique ships, each with different strengths and weapons.
- Branching Levels: Experiment with different routes through stages
- Boss Missions: Defeat bosses under special conditions and compete in leaderboards
“We are excited to bring the best version of Raiden to PlayStation and PC players. As long-time fans of the series and genre ourselves, we think Raiden V: Director’s Cut is an exhilarating ride and are sure fans will agree” said, Jonathan Wan, CEO Tommo, Inc.”
For more information on Raiden V: Director’s Cut, visit its official website.