Publisher Thunderful and developer Wishfully have announced that the upcoming puzzle adventure game Planet of Lana will launch in spring 2024 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. Planet of Lana first launched on May 23 for Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Microsoft Store. It is also available on Xbox Game Pass. A new trailer for the game was also released.
Wishfully director Adam Stjarnljus commented on the announcement in a press release:
“We’re delighted to be bringing Planet of Lana to Switch and PlayStation in spring 2024. We want to share our game with as many people as possible, so this is something we are very excited about. Thanks to all the fans that helped make Planet of Lana a success on PC and console, and thanks to the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation communities for your patience. I promise we will do our best to make it worth the wait!”
The game’s details:
A planet that used to be a place of undisturbed balance between human, nature, and animal has now become something else entirely.
The disharmony that had been in the making for hundreds of years has finally arrived in the form of a faceless army. But this is not a story about war. This is a story about a vibrant, beautiful planet—and the journey to keep it that way.
- Explore a colorful world with a trusted companion.
- Friendships grow in violent and puzzling terrain.
- Programmed doesn’t mean predictable.
- Bravely can fit in the smallest of creatures.
- Everything isn’t a fight.
- Welcome to an off-earth odyssey.
- Unique companion-based gameplay.
- Solve puzzles with diverse challenges and quirky twists.
- Carefully navigate dangerous situations using stealth and wit.
- Use your reflexes and survive challenging action sequences.
- Discover an epic story that stretches across galaxies and centuries.