Poly Bridge Available Now on Steam
Poly Bridge, a game from Dry Cactus, came out from its Steam Early Access after a wildly successful year of community-driven development. The game has launched today its final version, and now Poly Bridge is bigger and better than ever, with more levels, new artwork, improved game modes, leaderboards, a greater variety of bridge-building functions, and even a revolutionary take on Twitch-streaming integration. Join more than 160,000 people who have already tried their hand at this bridge-building phenomenon, for just $11.99 (USD). Poly Bridge is now available for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.
Check out the official trailer of Poly Bridge, showcasing the games’ features:
“One of the newest and most intriguing features of Poly Bridge is its collaborative Twitch streaming integration. Via http://twitch.drycactus.com players can follow along as their favourite streamers play Poly Bridge, offering suggestions for improvements to their creations in real time.
Streamers can control multiple aspects of the integration at all times, such as:
- Opening/Closing ‘suggestion’ time
- Subscriber-only mode
- Banning annoying players
- Setting how often an individual viewer is allowed to submit a suggestion
- Chatbot broadcasting for viewer engagement
- And more…
The final release retains all of the great features that made fans fall in love with Poly Bridge, including hours of physics-based puzzle solving in its Campaign and the wildly popular Sandbox mode, but kicks things up a few notches. In addition to Twitch integration, differences between its launch in Early Access and the final release include, most notably:
- Level count for the Campaign has jumped from 36 to 105
- Entirely new Sandbox and Workshop modes that are way better than before
- Completely redone and significantly-improved artwork, with the addition of visual effects such as ambient occlusion and more
- More complex controls available, including multi-phase hydraulic controller, split joints, and all sorts of other technical mumbo-jumbo
- A new and improved user interface and in-game tools to build bridges
- Online leaderboards and rankings to add a competitive edge”
For more information on Poly Bridge, visit its official website.