The indie gem side-scroller, My Friend Pedro, from developers Deadtoast Entertainment has just received an official release date for a physical release on the switch. The game is published by Devolver Digital with the physical release being handled by Nighthawk Interactive.
Along with the announcement of the physical release is a new trailer for the game which you may view courtesy of Gematsu below:
Those looking to pick up the physical retail copy will also be able to get their hands on a poster for the game along with a sticker pack included in the bundle. You can check out the full overview of the game below via the publisher:
My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.
Nighthawk Interactive’s Nintendo Switch retail edition of My Friend Pedro includes:
- Retail Exclusive Content – Everyone can go bananas with a specially created 11-by-17-inch poster, sticker pack, reversible cover art and the game’s full, gritty soundtrack in this retail edition.
- Full Throttle Gun Ballet – Players can unleash a graceful torrent of destruction with an incredible level of control over weapons and body. They’ll twist and turn through the air while aiming both hands at priority threats, or line up a perfect bullet ricochet to drop an unsuspecting gangster from behind.
- Mix It Up – To break up the high octane running and gunning, dynamic sequences are introduced to offer new challenges, such as thrilling motorcycle chases and slower paced physics-based puzzles.
- Slow Motion Braggadocio – When the action amps up to a frenzy, players bring it all into focus by shifting into slow motion to calm the nerves and steady the aim.
- Parkour! – While battling through each level, the number of points earned can be increased by incorporating acrobatic flips, wall jumps and rolls into enemy takedowns.
- Race to the Top – A global leaderboard is primed and ready for everyone to rack up points landing hits, kills and elaborate acrobatics.
The physical release of My Friend Pedro is set to release on the Switch on November 12, 2019 while the digital version is currently available for the PC and Switch.