Phantaruk Releases a New Trailer
The FPP survival horror game, Phantaruk, made by Polyslash, offers a stunning visual and audio experience. The player – a victim of various expertiments – lands on board of the spaceship Purity02, which is the cradle of research carried out in this field by H+ Corporation. The idyll ends when we realize that Purity02 is an almost completely deserted, deadly trap. A mythical beast of the mysterious name Phantaruk roams the ship’s corridor. The player’s only goal is to survive in this immersive environment which will haunt you long after you have finished playing.
Check out the trailer of Phantaruk, featuring some gameplay footage:
“The dream shatters to a nightmare when we realize what has Purity-02 become. Once a research vessel, it has turned into a deadly, deserted trap. To flee Purity-02 we have to investigate the mysteries of the ship. With every passing minute our chances of survival grow slim. Infected with a parasite, we struggle against havoc being wrought within our body. But there is yet a greater danger to evade.
A beast is roaming the ship. A creature known from long-forgotten fables and ancient myths. It could prowl around in any shadow and lurk behind any corner.
We must plan our every move. We must survive the infection. We must get off the ship.
We must escape Phantaruk.
- Find and use medical syringes to get rid of the toxins in your body which raise your pulse – if it gets too high, you will die.
- Be on the constant lookout for batteries – without them your flashlight won’t work.
- Survive in first person perspective, hide when in danger, crawl through ventilation shafts and peek around the corners to see what hides in the shadows.
- Discover the mystery of Purity-02 by reading notes left behind by the ship’s crew.
- Enjoy the stunning visuals running on the Unity engine and beautiful soundtrack composed by Draco Nared.
Phantaruk is going to be released on Steam for PC and possibly Mac/Linux in August. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions are under consideration.
Polyslash is a game development company based in Cracow, Poland. Its core team consists of people with years of experience in various fields of game development. They come from companies such as The Farm 51, Reality Pump, Tate Interactive or Bloober Team. Polyslash is currently working on Phantaruk as well as two other games that are going to be unveiled in the following months.”
For more information on Phantaruk, visit its Steam page.