Official Launch Trailer Released for Offensive Combat: Redux
It was released by Three Gates and SlapShot Games, the official launch trailer for Offensive Combat: Redux! Offensive Combat: Redux! will launch August 18th on Steam.
Check out the launch trailer of Offensive Combat: Redux, featuring some gameplay footage:
“The game has been in closed beta testing for the past several months and is now ready to reach a mass audience of gamers in North America and Europe. The companies announced pricing for the game at $19.99 and 17.99 for North America and Europe respectively, and will offer an additional launch promotion during launch week. The game will be available for Windows-based PCs initially, with console versions planned.
- 6 Maps (with more in the works) – Burninator, Courtyard, Dry Run, Probetown, Slums, and Turbine…to start
- Weapons, Weapons, Weapons Assault Rifles, SMGs, Shotguns, Handguns, and a wide variety of melee weapons like Rubber Chickens and other crazy things that go smack and whack
- Dozens of skins – show your unique character from lizards to military and everything in-between
- Pwns – Yes, you can teabag your enemies after you kill them for extra XP and random drops
- Multiplayer Game Modes – Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag
- Single Player Modes – Map Exploration, Weapon Range and Bot Mode
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500k or AMD Phenom II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 570 or Radeon HD 6850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space”
For more information on Offensive Combat: Redux, visit its official website.