Nova-box Announces Seers Isle for Windows, Mac and Linux
Nova-box has announced its new narrative game, Seers Isle for Windows, Mac and Linux desktop PC.
After the critical success of Along the Edge in 2016, Nova-box is proud to present Seers Isle, a new and improved version of their take on the interactive novel.
Check out the teaser trailer of Seers Isle, featuring a cinematic video:
“Seers Isle is set in a fantasy version of medieval northern Europe, beautifully crafted with hundreds of handmade paintings.
In Seers Isle, your choices impact the fate of a group of characters and each playthrough is the length of a small novel. It features several story paths and endings, depending of your favorites characters for an high replayability.
“The island… It was my prison.
For ages, I roamed the land, helpless, looking for a way out…
And then, they arrived.”
A group of shaman apprentices set foot on the shores of a sacred island to be initiated to magic. As they progress through the wilderness, looking for the “Seers”, their spirit-guides, they realize they’re not alone.
Who is this strange horned woman they are seeing in their dreams?
About Seers Isle:
Seers Isle is an interactive graphic novel for PC, Mac & Linux. It will be released during the summer of 2018. It’s a narrative game, set in a fantasy version of medieval northern Europe, where your choices impact the fate of a group of characters.
- Explore the island through a diverse group of characters, depicted in a gorgeous European comic book art style.
- Every choice counts . Each decision you make slightly alters the mood and personality of the main character as well as her relationship with the rest of the group.
- A huge amount of content: with each playthrough, discover a slice of the hundreds of hand-drawn images and the hours of musical soundtrack composed and recorded for the game.
- Try out our dynamic dialog system: read the story like a comic book.
- High replayability : choose your partner and discover the outcome of your decisions through multiple endings.
Seers Isle is coming out for PC, Mac and Linux on the Steam Store and itch.io on during the summer of 2018.
It will be priced in the $14.99/14.99€ range.
Nova-box is an independent game studio founded in 2007 in Bordeaux, France. They make narrative games since 2013 (titles: “Echoes”, “Along the Edge”). The core creative team is composed of Nicolas Fouqué (Artist), Geoffroy Vincens (Writer and Game Designer) and Raphaël Le Bobinnec (Game Developer).
For Seers Isle, they worked with two music composers who are experienced in movies and games soundtracks : Camille Marcos and Julien Ponsoda.”
For more information on Seers Isle, visit its Itch.io page.