Debuting on PC in 2017, the 2D puzzle solving experience from Game Freak, Giga Wrecker Alt., is heading over to consoles soon. Publisher Rising Star Games has announced the official console release dates for the upcoming title along with a new trailer showing off the game’s interesting mechanics.
Check out the launch trailer for Gig Wrecker Alt. below:
The game places players in the shoes of Reika who uses incredibly powerful abilities to destroy her surroundings and reconstruct them in order to solve the game’s many puzzles. The physics based gameplay challenges players to utilize Reika’s ARCHE – Arms Creating and Handling Effect – that can various scrap and materials into powerful weapons and other objects to push you further into the game.
Along with the release on consoles there’s also plenty of new content hitting the game, which can be viewed below via Rising Star Games:
- Twenty brand-new puzzle stages added to the game’s Campaign mode.
- New non-playable secondary character that assists players with more difficult puzzles / challenges if they become stuck for a period of time.
- A new hardcore ‘Ironman’ mode that increases the damage to five times greater impact than normal mode.
- Overhaul of the original localization to enhance the user experience.
- Italian and Traditional Chinese languages added for a total of 11 in-game languages (Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese).
Giga Wrecker Alt. has a rather scattered release schedule with the PS4 version arriving on April 30, the Switch on May 2 and Xbox One on May 3, 2019.