New Trailer Released for Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault
PQUBE released the new trailer for Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault, which is out in Europe this Friday, April 22, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.
Aegis of Earth is a dynamic tower defense game with a story delivered in a visual novel-style. Defend the last bastion of humanity against an onslaught of monster attacks.
Watch the new trailer of Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault:
From a central citadel – the player assumes the role of military leader charged with creating, developing, and updating a city with weapons and defences, balancing and aligning the city’s resources to better survive against prolonged monster attacks.
To help in battle against the enemy onslaught, you can recruit and level up supporting characters – tactical operations staff who each bring unique skills to your control room!
Game modes and features:
- Defend your city by building defences and units to fend off enemy attacks.
- Rotate your defences around your central tower, to better concentrate or spread out your armaments.
- Unlock and assign new team members to your control room – each bringing new abilities to help you in battle!
- Story-driven episodes move the player around the world to experience different urban environments.
- Use appropriate weaponry to tackle the different enemy types.
- Collect resources to strengthen your city and grow your population to earn more currency to help in the war!
- Over 50 different types of units to take on the enemy!
Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault will defend the last hope of mankind on April 22 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.
For more information check out #AegisofEarth on social media and follow them on: