New Kingdom Come: Deliverance Video Details Adventure’s Key Mechanics
Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver today released a new gameplay video for the upcoming RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which will launch on Feb. 13, 2018 for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one entertainment system from Microsoft, and PC.
Check out the gameplay video of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, featuring some gameplay footage:
“Following a day in the life of Henry, the game’s protagonist, today’s video gives an extensive look at the key features of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, including the historically-inspired combat system. To survive fights in a country which is torn apart internally and invaded by foreign forces, evening the odds is key when rushing into a battle. Kingdom Come: Deliverance offers plenty of more prudent approaches for keen eyed players who invest time explore the world.
Every choice bares a price to pay, and forces players to face the consequences when they forge their own paths through exploring the intricate story of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. In this open-world RPG, navigate your choices carefully as their consequences will dictate and influence the numerous missions, quests and opportunities along their way. Building up your reputation amongst common folks and high-born leaders alike as you follow the son of a blacksmith on his path to revenge. Besides just learning how to fight – reading, bargaining, alchemy and many more skills are at hand to help Henry in a world on the brink of a bloody civil war.
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG which immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia.
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks.
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.
About Warhorse Studios
Warhorse Studios is a young independent game developer studio from the Czech Republic, Prague. It was founded by Daniel Vávra, creator of Mafia and Mafia 2, and Martin Klíma, formerly of ALTAR (Original War, UFO:* trilogy). The studio contains a mix of experienced game industry veterans, with dozens of games published and millions of copies sold, and young guns from all around the world.
In January 2014, Warhorse launched a Kickstarter campaign for a realistic medieval RPG game called Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It ended up being the third most successful project, according to the number of backers, in 2014. With an initial goal of £300,000, we finally gathered over £1.1M. Warhorse Studios was also named among the World‘s TOP10 Most Innovative Companies on Kickstarter of 2015 by Fast Company.”