New Gameplay Trailer Released for The Chronicles of Nyanya
Fat Dog Games announced that The Chronicles of Nyanya, a new cat-filled RPG game received a new gameplay trailer. The game will be available on Steam soon, November 18th!
Check out the gameplay trailer of The Chronicles of Nyanya, featuring some gameplay footage:
“The Chronicles of Nyanya tells the story of a seemingly ordinary cat who, due to numerous tragic events, becomes a catssassin and goes on her mission to save the world of Nyanya. Apart from regular RPG mechanics, the game also offers numerous non-linear quests based on the reputation of the main character and allows various ways of completing them: brutal fights, talking, sneaking or solving puzzles.
The game features:
- Engaging cat-filled narrative with complex dialogues.
- A lot of entertainment thanks to the vast, high fantasy world of Nyanya, where (almost) everything is cat-related.
- Beautiful artwork bringing to mind the old school games, which all of us remember and love.
- A huge amount of unique sense of humor.
- Various ways of completing quests, ranging from brutal fights, through talking and sneaking to solving puzzles.
- Numerous non-linear tasks based on the reputation of the character, ranging from friendship to revenge.
- Basically, you can play with cats, which can talk, and do stuff.
- Which is always awesome.
The game is also co-authored by Ilona Myszkowska, a critically acclaimed Polish comic artist and creator of the very popular website, chatolandia.pl.
The Chronicles of Nyanya passed Steam Greenlight, received positive reviews and a very warm welcome from the gamers. It will be out on Steam on 18th of November.”
For more information on The Chronicles of Nyanya, visit its official website.
Also published on Medium.