New Gameplay Trailer Released for The Chronicles of Nyanya
Fat Dog Games announced that The Chronicles of Nyanya, a new cat-filled RPG game received a new gameplay trailer. The game will be available on Steam soon, November 18th!
Check out the gameplay trailer of The Chronicles of Nyanya, featuring some gameplay footage:
“The Chronicles of Nyanya tells the story of a seemingly ordinary cat who, due to numerous tragic events, becomes a catssassin and goes on her mission to save the world of Nyanya. Apart from regular RPG mechanics, the game also offers numerous non-linear quests based on the reputation of the main character and allows various ways of completing them: brutal fights, talking, sneaking or solving puzzles.
The game features:
- Engaging cat-filled narrative with complex dialogues.
- A lot of entertainment thanks to the vast, high fantasy world of Nyanya, where (almost) everything is cat-related.
- Beautiful artwork bringing to mind the old school games, which all of us remember and love.
- A huge amount of unique sense of humor.
- Various ways of completing quests, ranging from brutal fights, through talking and sneaking to solving puzzles.
- Numerous non-linear tasks based on the reputation of the character, ranging from friendship to revenge.
- Basically, you can play with cats, which can talk, and do stuff.
- Which is always awesome.
The game is also co-authored by Ilona Myszkowska, a critically acclaimed Polish comic artist and creator of the very popular website, chatolandia.pl.
The Chronicles of Nyanya passed Steam Greenlight, received positive reviews and a very warm welcome from the gamers. It will be out on Steam on 18th of November.”
For more information on The Chronicles of Nyanya, visit its official website.