New Me and My Dinosaur Gameplay Trailer
MADSOFT Games, inc. has officially revealed a new gameplay trailer and website for their upcoming puzzle-platforming adventure game Me And My Dinosaur for PlayStation 4. They have also announced a Steam Greenlight campaign to help bring the game to PC and Mac.
In Me And My Dinosaur, players will have opportunity to explore the whimsical world of Hunter and his pet dinosaur Rex as the pair try to find their way home.
Watch the new gameplay trailer:
The new gameplay trailer shows off some of the unique puzzle challenges that come with controlling Hunter and Rex simultaneously as well as new levels, new items, and a sneak peak at one of the game’s big bosses.
- Novel multi-character puzzle dynamics require players to control both Hunter and Rex simultaneously to solve puzzles and navigate platforming sections
- Over 30 levels with a variety of locales including sand-swept deserts, fantastical forests, ancient ruins, bustling city streets, and secret underground laboratories
- Drop-in, drop-out local co-op play allows a second player to join in and control Rex at any time
- 28+ collectable Baby Dinos can be trained and customized in the Dino Daycare
- 3 unique minigames available to unlock and play
- Original soundtrack composed by David Saulesco with voice-over narration by Joshua Tomar (Skullgirls, Dungeonland)