Bandai Namco has released another Weapons Focus trailer for the upcoming Souls-like action-RPG title, Code Vein. The latest trailer focuses on the interesting weapon of the Bayonet class, which shows off its slick abilities and other dangerous move set when fighting against the Lost.
Check out the new Bayonet trailer below:
Code Vein is shaping up to be a gritty and action-packed adventure that’s nearly set for release. We’ve seen plenty of in-depth looks at the game, and after a network test phase earlier this year, it seems fans are eager as ever to get their hands on the upcoming RPG.
Check out the full overview and features of the game via the official website below:
The world as we know it is gone. At the center of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. Those who remain fight for survival by acquiring Gifts of power in exchange for their memories, and an ever-increasing thirst for blood. Give into the bloodlust fully and risk becoming one of the Lost; fiendish ghouls devoid of any remaining humanity who wander aimlessly in search of blood. Team up and embark on a journey to the ends of hell to unlock your past and escape your living nightmare in CODE VEIN.
- A story driven connected dungeon experience.
- Team up with a cast of AI characters, each with a unique plot and fighting style.
- Take on quests with your friends in online co-op
- Customize your character, from appearance to playstyle, to fit the way you want to play.
- Choose from dozens of unique “Gifts” that can increase your strength, weaken enemies, or cast powerful attacks.
- Become a master of combat: dodge, parry, and unleash combo attacks your foes.
- Take on challenging bosses with a myriad of combat options.
- Switch your build at any time. Choose from numerous Blood Codes and expand your techniques.
- Challenging gameplay that will test your abilities as you face hordes of the Lost.
Code Vein is set to finally release (after an extensive delay last year) on September 27, 2019 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC with a demo coming on September 3.