Bandai Namco has revealed another brand new trailer for their upcoming Souls-like action-RPG, Code Vein. The new trailer shows off a massive boss fight against the Insatiable Despot – a hulking, quick-striking boss who looks to thirst on Revenant blood in a deadly fight.
Check out the new ‘Insatiable Despot’ boss fight trailer below:
We’ve also recently received new details on one of the safe zones in Code Vein, the Spa, as well as one of the Blood Codes – Prometheus. And if you’re looking to try out the game ahead of its release at the end of this month, a demo has just been released on the Xbox One and PS4 which will allow you to make your own character, play the opening level and fight in the game’s first boss fight. After playing through it, I can safely say a Bandai Namco Dark Souls is as thrilling as it sounds.
There’s also a quick overview of the game to help your decision on if the game is right for you:
The world as we know it is gone. At the center of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. Those who remain fight for survival by acquiring Gifts of power in exchange for their memories, and an ever-increasing thirst for blood. Give into the bloodlust fully and risk becoming one of the Lost; fiendish ghouls devoid of any remaining humanity who wander aimlessly in search of blood. Team up and embark on a journey to the ends of hell to unlock your past and escape your living nightmare in CODE VEIN.
- A story driven connected dungeon experience.
- Team up with a cast of AI characters, each with a unique plot and fighting style.
- Take on quests with your friends in online co-op
- Customize your character, from appearance to playstyle, to fit the way you want to play.
- Choose from dozens of unique “Gifts” that can increase your strength, weaken enemies, or cast powerful attacks.
- Become a master of combat: dodge, parry, and unleash combo attacks your foes.
- Take on challenging bosses with a myriad of combat options.
- Switch your build at any time. Choose from numerous Blood Codes and expand your techniques.
- Challenging gameplay that will test your abilities as you face hordes of the Lost.
Code Vein is set to release on September 27, 2019 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.