Bandai Namco has revealed yet another boss in the upcoming Souls-like RPG, Code Vein. The new trailer gives viewers a look at the feline-type boss battle, Successor of the Claw, which you can view and overview of the boss from Bandai Namco below:
Powered by the magma coursing through its veins, the Successor of the Claw, is a formidable feline foe not easily defeated. Brandishing an enormous blade and searing claws, it can pounce around the battlefield with terrifying agility, all while dishing out lightning-quick swipes and slashes. The Successor of the Claw’s weapon mastery doesn’t end there, as its powerful blazing shuriken can slice through the air to attack from range. Revenants be warned—the Successor of the Claw can also unleash a devastating explosive lunge across the battlefield, leaving only a trail of scorching embers in its wake.
You can also check out the new boss trailer for code Vein below:
There has been plenty of new updates and reveals for the upcoming game, including tons of new trailers, gameplay footage and bits of information on various aspect of the game. While we’ve also seen a couple looks at some of the deadly bosses in the game, the trial version currently allows players to take on the game’s first boss fight.
New details on one of the safe zones in Code Vein, the Spa, as well as one of the Blood Codes – Prometheus. After playing through the demo myself, I can safely say a Bandai Namco Dark Souls is as thrilling as it sounds.
There’s also a quick overview of the game to help your decision on if the game is right for you:
The world as we know it is gone. At the center of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. Those who remain fight for survival by acquiring Gifts of power in exchange for their memories, and an ever-increasing thirst for blood. Give into the bloodlust fully and risk becoming one of the Lost; fiendish ghouls devoid of any remaining humanity who wander aimlessly in search of blood. Team up and embark on a journey to the ends of hell to unlock your past and escape your living nightmare in CODE VEIN.
- A story driven connected dungeon experience.
- Team up with a cast of AI characters, each with a unique plot and fighting style.
- Take on quests with your friends in online co-op
- Customize your character, from appearance to playstyle, to fit the way you want to play.
- Choose from dozens of unique “Gifts” that can increase your strength, weaken enemies, or cast powerful attacks.
- Become a master of combat: dodge, parry, and unleash combo attacks your foes.
- Take on challenging bosses with a myriad of combat options.
- Switch your build at any time. Choose from numerous Blood Codes and expand your techniques.
- Challenging gameplay that will test your abilities as you face hordes of the Lost.
Code Vein is set to release on September 27, 2019 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.